The SE Maniacc Flyer 27.5" bike is built around oversized 27.5" x 3.0" Vee x SE Speedster tires. It features a frame that has been upgraded with an internal headset, mid-bottom bracket shell and a shorter rear end to make it easier to get that wheel up.
- 6061 Aluminum floval tubing frame, symmetrical rear end, internal headset, mid bottom bracket, 142mm-spaced SE Wave dropouts
- Cr-Mo Landing Gear forks with 110mm-spaced dropouts
- Vee Tire Co Speedster 27.5” x 3.0” tires with optimal speed and grip at 30psi
- SE grips with rubber end plugs
- Maniacc Flyer seat with grippy top cover
- Tektro MD-280 mechanical disc brakes
- SE Wheelie pegs, SE chain tensioners and alloy valve caps included