The SE Mike Buff Fast Ripper 29" Bike has a similar colorway and style as the legendary PK Ripper that he made famous. This Fast Ripper comes equipped with a SRAM GX 1x10 drivetrain, Shimano Deore 10-speed cassette, Tektro hydraulic disc brakes, and Freedom ThickSlick tires. This thing is FAST!
- 6061 aluminum Floval tubing frame with integrated head tube, looptail rear end, fixed dropouts, internal cable routing, and removable derailleur hanger
- Full Cr-Mo Landing Gear forks
- SE Racing forged alloy 2-piece cranks with 24mm hollow alloy spindle, external sealed bearing bottom bracket, and alloy chainring
- FSA Orbit CE integrated sealed bearing headset
- SRAM GX 1x10 short-cage derailleur & trigger shifter with exact actuation
- Sealed-bearing alloy hubs with deep-dish, double-wall rims and Shimano 11-32T 10-speed cassette
- Freedom ThickSlick Comp 29” x 2.10” tires
- Tektro hydraulic disc brakes with easy to adjust open system, dual piston, 160mm rotors
- Mike Buff Flyer Seat w/ Custom SE Bottle Opener Brace
*COVID-related supply issues have caused some bike specifications to differ from what is listed. Please check with your local SE dealer for the most up to date specifications on the bikes they have in their stores.