A staple in BMX for nearly as long as the sport has been in existence, the 26” OM Flyer was originally designed by and named after SE’s founder, Scot “Old Man” Breithaupt. With its blue colorway mixed in with bits of brown and the camouflage pads, this bike captures the essence of BMX's past four decades. It’s built to last with a retro-styled 4130 butted Cr-Mo frame featuring a classic looptail rear end. Long live the OM!
- Full Cr-Mo retro OM Flyer frame design with looptail rear end
- Full Cr-Mo Landing Gear forks
- Cr-Mo Power Wing cruiser bars
- SE V-Ridge 3-pc Cr-Mo Cranks, 33T Alloy SE Racing Sprocket
- Double-wall rims with sealed bearing SE Mohawk hubs
- Authentic ODI Mushroom II grips with 45 Years of Radness SE donuts
- New SE Bozack 26” x 2.4” tires
- Wheelie Pegs
- SE 45 Year Anniversary snap padset
*COVID-related supply issues have caused some bike specifications to differ from what is listed. Please check with your local SE dealer for the most up to date specifications on the bikes they have in their stores.